Now showing 1 - 10 of 15
- PublicationExchange of best practices approaches to addressing gender-based violence at national level. Irish report
- PublicationGender segregation in the labour market : roots, implications and policy responses in IrelandExternal report commissioned by and presented to the EU Directorate-General Employment and Social Affairs, Unit G1 'Equality between women and men'
- Publication"Making work pay" : debates from a gender perspective - the Irish national report
- PublicationIreland in Crisis 2008-2012: women, austerity and inequalityThe is the first book to analyse the current economic crisis from a gender perspective and to explore the impact of austerity policies on women in nine selected countries in Europe and America, including a chapter on Ireland. The question is asked as to whether, and to what extent, gender equality gains made in recent decades have been undermined during the crisis years and what is the future for gender equality strategies.
- PublicationCrisis and recovery : labour market impact on women and men. Report on Ireland(University College Dublin. School of Social Justice, 2011-07)National Expert assessment of Crisis and Recovery in Ireland - Labour Market Impact on Women and Men commissioned by and presented to the EU Directorate General Employment and Social Affairs, Unit G1 “Equality between women and men”.
- PublicationGender equality perspective on Ireland's National Employment Action Plan 2004
- PublicationGender mainstreaming in Ireland. An analysis of employment policies from a gender perspective
- PublicationA gender perspective on Ireland's employment policies(University College Dublin. School of Social Justice, 2007-10)